Tuesday, April 25, 2006

hmmm

Was reminded stongly this morning that a blog is a public domain - I can't control who's reading it (for blogger at least), and I definitely can't control what people feel about my posts. This is expecially bad for people who like the wear their emotions on their skin - like me if you haven't noticed. Also I was a bit surprised to learn the reason why people substitute letter for numbers and stuff like that (I thought it was just cos it looked cute!).

I'd hate if my blog became another thing to worry or be burdened about - oh no what would so-and-so think about this post, should I change that word, etc - rather than a place to share how I feel with people.

so...

Let's just say I rather not have a blog than be worried about one.
*makes a mental note on where the delete-your-blog? button is*

we'll see :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whatever, just write anything youw ant, why does it matter?

Chickenscrawl said...

noooooo i want to read the ramblings of sam's mind! hahaha :)

sam said...

the ramblings of sam's mind... that sounds cool