Loveliness and Mundanity
Ever felt like you can't truly enjoy a lovely situation in your life because it is just too fragile? Like there are so many things that could happen that would tip the balance towards mundanity again?
It's a painful thought: that I have ever slipped from a meaningless life, to an amazing life, and back to a meaningless life, so, it just might happen again. I know how much losing a friend can hurt, and I know how much losing a dream can hurt, and the mere memory of the pain can bring back tears.
But still, would I rather have love and lost love, or not to have loved at all?
Unforgiving Light
Forget the pain of waking,
Forget the glaring light,
Forget the river that we’ll cross,
When it comes in sight.
Forget that I am dreaming,
Forget my daily fight,
Forget to wake me from my slumber,
To unforgiving light.

1 comment:
is that a real question sam?
life is what we make of it.
*hug*. ♥
Post a Comment