Sunday, February 11, 2007

Waiting On This Dream

Wake me from this dream my friend
Starlit roses changing hands
But I don't think my heart would ever mend

She sings to me a lullaby
As in my heart I wave goodbye
I don't think that I could ever fly

Wasted days and wasted nights
Time to set the wrong things right
They tell me I can do it by my might

Secret councils in my ear
Secret whispers in my fears
Tell me Love that you will always hear

Life to life there is still time
Tell me walking is still fine
Waiting on this dream is no crime

Life to life there is still time
Tell me walking is still fine
Waiting on this dream is no crime

(First time I've composed a song with the tune in mind. :) )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

♥ + ♥ + ♥ i LIKE.