chiobu alert!
I realised something... My family has so many chiobu's dunno why the girls turn out so chio but we guys all... well... nevermind.
My eldest sister got married in New York last year. Quite cool how my siblings are all over the globe. One lives in USA, another in UK, another studying in the US... only me left near the equator O.o

Eunice, Mary, and Eunice's husband - Esther got all the siblings and their respective spouses and girlfriend :) to be the bridesmaids and groomsmen
a toast to the funny fathers of the world!

Mary and our cousin's little kid - he was the scariest baby we've ever seen cos he was so smart... we could see him silently observing things around him. scary. :D
My dear cousins! I have so many cousins I sometimes can't keep track of who is which uncle's child haha
My granddad passed away last year. He was a wonderful person. The only one in the family who simply did not get involved in any family squabbles - he always seemed happy and at rest inside. Great person =)

No comments:
Post a Comment