Cool.
Heh I never thought I'd actually start a blog! Have been really fond of good 'ol pencil and paper journals - I've got something like 11 years of fond memories stored in 13 journals - but I thought I'd be good to start one so you lovely people can know what's going on in my not-so-adventurous life when I fly off to the States. Anyway change can be a good thing...
hahaha pink the colour of freedom
Talking about change, ORD Loh! One huge, long chapter of my life was closed and sealed when they returned me my pink IC today. Army life has been painful, of course, but one thing God really taught me was that everything turns out fine in the end. So many times I've thought that this problem would be impossible to solve, even too big for God to solve, and I worry, worry and worry... But in the end, somehow things would just fall into place - God would make the right things happen, make the right people cross my way, and it would all turn out fine in the end. It got to a point where I no longer cared when a problem came by, 'cos I knew it would turn out for my good. And I figure that if problems in the army don't bother me anymore, nothing much will haha...
a little company gathering at my place - it was quite civilised, only one stain on the carpet =P
All in all I'd say I've had a great time in army. Worked hard, contributed much, learned a lot (as opposed to those guys who just laze the whole day), and had lots of fun of course... I'll really treasure the memories. I'm sad that those memories now have to be boxed away and sealed and stamped PAST, but I guess there's always a time to move on.
Anyway, yeah this blog is seriously empty and bleak now =P but I'll be improving it as I get the hang of the code. Till the next time I update, *wave*

No comments:
Post a Comment