state of the heart report!
haven't posted in a few days :) was actually going to continue the story i wrote, but since i have other stuff to post... :)
Lotsa stuff on my mind...
You know what life feels like to me right now? It feels new... so full of new dreams, new hopes, a new future ahead even, and new friends. I haven't even been writing much in my old journal. It feels like a part of my life has been closed off and sealed.
I... I dunno if it's a good or bad thing. I don't like change, and I certainly didn't foresee these changes. I'm scared of things being sealed off, but I dunno... If God directs changes in my life I'm sure it's all for a wonderful purpose :)
oh by the way here's a photo of my niece! 1.5 months now
anyway back to the point,
On the road of life you see a door
Large, inviting, fulfilling
Slowly you walk to it, your hand grasps the warm knob
But you stop:
What is this door, Lord?
Just a detour?
Or the start of a beautiful journey?
oh wow, God answered my question after I typed that :)
so 'till next time,
Goodnight, reader
Think my next story will be about an old music box... *wink*

3 comments:
it's so sad to see "0 smiles" so here's 1 smile for you!
:)
Post a Comment