pictures and quotes!





New store opening ceremony! Hehe I'm so proud of Tecman :) I don't care if people still think we're low-class, a neighbourhood store, whatever... I know what we are, and how loyal our customers are, and we know how faithful God has been to the company, and that's enough :)
Cute quotes from my parents today:
"SMU girls all very pretty one hor. Especially now you got car, all sure want to be nice to you one. Must open eyes big big and get smart one." - My dad! :D
"Slash the prices! Now we don't care about profit. Make loss also nevermind. Most important is to bring in the cases." - My mom on reviving our wedding department :)

2 comments:
hhahaa oh my god, i can totally see and hear them saying that, that's hilarious.. :D
hey cuz, the news has finally reached my ears that you are joining that "different" university. looking fwd to having lunch with you in kopitiam. ha!
Post a Comment