Friends are friends...

You know... This period, friendship has been striking me real hard. Friends can really make all the difference. Seriously, a career, prestige, fame is pee sai compared to wonderful friends...
I feel so blessed leh... I mean I don't have MANY friends, but what friends I have are so filled with God's love and favour :) People whom I can do crazy things with (car-hunting in suntec's basement >.< really sorry about that!!), talk out my burdens with... I used to think that people didn't care. That actually they were just chao irritated with me and when they said nice things they were just acting to make me feel better. Had such bad inferiority complex... And sometimes I still do.
But anyway, here's a big thank-you and a huge *hug* to all the friends with whom I have laughed with, cried with... People who have kept me alive when I was down, and people who have helped me develop my listening/counselling skills! People whom I've been to the beach with, to chat, or just to watch the waves and the stars... People who have loved me. Really, you all mean so much to me :)
If you're going on a hard journey and could choose something to take with you, what would it be?
A friend, a dear, dear friend.
:)

3 comments:
awwwwwww!
and you've been such a great listening ear and support to me too papa Sam... still remember in year 1 when I was feeling all left out and misplaced in choir, and just thinking about everything on the breakwater at ECP - you came up and sat beside me and asked 'what's wrong?' and that meant so much :) God's done amazing things in all of our lives to make us grow more and more like Him; it's wonderful to look back at 3 years ago and see how we were. We're going to be better yeah? 'cuz God will bring the work in us to completion (Phil 1) ;) love you papa!
*hugs enqi baby* yeah i vaguely remember that :)
yknow I'm slowly starting to realise that a lot of us are more appreciated than we think... all the people who've told me they've ever felt lonely or left out, and i'm always like... what?? but you're a wonderful friend!!
you've been a great blessing n wonderful friend to me too baby =)
Post a Comment