Wednesday, May 31, 2006

big pictures

I really think anyone who's studying business should work in a small business for a few months to see the big picture...

I'm learning so much at Tecman - accounting, marketing, ordering, supplier sourcing, payments, customer, staff relations... Things like planning how to set up a business intranet, making subtle changes to move a company towards a vision you have. I'm happy to say that I've quite influenced the direction our new store is moving towards - for better or worse. :)

Really you don't see the dirty and gritty side of a business when you do an internship in a huge corporation... Maybe Tecman should open its doors for university interns...

Anyway thought i'd show some pictures!! Mary i think you'll be very interested to see these pics... do tua and jie have my blog address?











yes, yes, the store looks empty. it's a weekday morning, whaddaya expect lol.

No comments: