What a lovely term.
And so term one of my first year in school draws to a close. It's been wonderful :)
My funnny and crazy BGS classmates - it's nice to look back and see how worried I was on the first day of class, when I saw that I knew no one at all, and then seeing the situation now and how I've made a whole bunch of friends.
One bunch of friends: my BGS group! Funny bunch. Yes we had some spectacular debates but I love you all nonetheless lol. This was at my place working on our project! 
And you know you're studying too hard when you start writing rubbish in your answers. I mean, I don't even like durians!
Talking about friends, here's a lovely pic. Looks drama :)
This term I also rediscovered my joy for cooking haha... Made this for my BGS group. Basically bell peppers and chicken in white cheesy goo. Oh also made a red goo version of it. Oh and tea eggs! :D
Also, the little joys in life that make me smile:

All in all, an amazing term. As always, it's not what I've done, or what's happened to me; it's the people: the friends I've made, the spending time, the mutual support, the I'll-be-there. That's what really matters.
What a lovely term.

10 comments:
heh you look like Garfield lor! just popping by to say hi... congrats on finishing your first term :)
hey, i tried to tag, but it didnt appearrr. Cos i didnt wanna spam, just in case yor tagboard Lag. I WANT YAM PAU TOOO!!!!!!!!!!
dela!! *says hi back* and i look like garfield? can't see the resemblance unless you mean my steadily widening face hehe. anyway faster come back to singapore =P
wanying! yeah my tagboard has been acting weird... and isn't yam pau heaven? goodness... the soft delicious insides, the tasty purple skin, the cuteness of the purple colour... i think i've spent more on yam paus this term than on normal food :D
love you korkins! (heh, korkins.)
ooh will you send me a Vj bear for xmas???
ooh will you send me a Vj bear for xmas???
sounds like you had a great first term! you're so cute and fun, I'm not surprised you made lots of friends! zhezhe loves you lots
zhezhekins!! *HUG*
Post a Comment