To Soar The Darkest Skies And Fly
I've seen you weeping, dear troubled one:
Your tears of dark and the tremors of night.
Dear, as we wait for the rising sun,
I will be with you and starry light.
Gentle words when your sobbing starts:
And a shoulder, a hand, and some warmth for a friend.
I'll speak of this, that in your precious heart,
Where all have failed, dear, I've seen a gem.
    And even though you fear and sigh
    I'll wipe away the tears you cry
    And then you'll know that deep inside,
    You soar the darkest skies and fly
For around you may gather a blinding storm
And you see up ahead only uncertain ways
But cherish these words, before your mourn:
It's who you are that will keep you safe.
For who you are is your light, your day;
And who you are is your final say.
For Who you're in has died to pay,
And who you are will lead the way
    And even though you fear and sigh
    He'll wipe away the tears you cry
    And then you'll know that deep inside,
    You soar the darkest skies and fly
    So even though you fear and sigh
    I'll wipe away the tears you cry
    And then we'll know that deep inside,
    We soar the darkest skies and fly
    And then we'll know that deep inside,
    We soar the darkest skies and fly
Hey hope you're ok with me borrowing the line "To soar the darkest skies" from you to use as the theme in my poem... I think it's a really amazing phrase :)

2 comments:
wait, yu wrote this?
i love. it's nice. ♥
haha another fantastic piece. bravo! =)))
Post a Comment